Archive for January 2024

[Commlist] Call for Chapter Reviewers: Future of Media in Asia book

Thu Jan 18 11:30:17 GMT 2024

*Call for Chapter Reviewers: **/Future of Media in Asia/ book*

Recently, we disseminated calls for chapter proposals/abstracts for the /Future of Asia/ series (kindly see the calls here <https://universitimalaya.academia.edu/HueyFenCheong>), containing the book, /Future of Media in Asia/ (to be proposed to Routledge). After the initial review and screening by the book editors, the selected chapter proposals have been notified to write full chapters of 3000 to 5000 words. To ensure the quality of our book publication, we are seeking dedicated chapter reviewers to assist us in the double-blinded peer reviews.

Each chapter reviewer will be assigned 2 chapters. As a token of appreciation, we will provide appreciation letters (email) and mention their names on the book (acknowledgement)  -- only with their consent and without associating them with any chapters reviewed.

The full chapters will be ready for peer review by Jan 30, 2024 (Batch 1) and Feb 29, 2024 (Batch 2). For those who are interested in reviewing the book, kindly complete the online formby Jan 27, 2024: https://forms.office.com/r/46i8N5i68t <https://forms.office.com/r/46i8N5i68t>. Your expertise can significantly contribute to the quality and refinement of our books.

For further inquiries, please contact one of the book editors, Dr. Huey Fen Cheong, at (hfcheong /at/ um.edu.my) <mailto:(hfcheong /at/ um.edu.my)>.

Thank you in advance for your help and support. Looking forward to your valuable contribution to the book, /Future of Media in Asia. /

Note: Chapter authors (of any books under the series) are kindly requested to refrain from applying as reviewers to prevent potential conflicts of interest.