Archive for January 2024

[Commlist] Vacancy: Head of Development at Learning on Screen

Tue Jan 16 10:04:06 GMT 2024

VACANCY: Head of Development at Learning on Screen

Are you an innovative and strategic team leader with a passion for driving revenue growth through the development and delivery of cutting-edge products and services?

Thrive in a dynamic role that involves conceptualising and executing sustainable revenue models for growth and robustness?

If so, Learning on Screen has an exciting opportunity for you!

ABOUT US:

At Learning on Screen, our core purpose is crystal clear: to elevate post-16 education by harnessing the transformative power of multimedia, including moving images and sound. We are committed to leading the way by providing exceptional content and services to our members, leveraging cutting-edge technology, and nurturing collaborations that amplify the global impact of student learning. Join us in our journey in shaping the future of learning and teaching and making a lasting impact in education.

ROLE OVERVIEW:

As the Head of Development, you will be a key leader responsible for developing and delivering new revenue products and services to drive Learning on Screen's growth and sustainability. This pivotal role involves conceptualising and executing sustainable revenue models that reinforce the organisation’s robustness and underpin the attainment of its strategic imperatives.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

  * Product Development: Drive the development of innovative revenue
    products and services, ensuring they align with market needs and
    organisational strategic goals.
  * Revenue Diversification: Assume responsibility for the deployment of
    a sophisticated strategy for income diversification, ensuring the
    organisation's financial resilience.
  * Stakeholder Engagement and Relationship Building: Cultivate strong
    relationships with stakeholders to enhance revenue opportunities.
  * Sponsorship and Partnership Development: Identify and foster
    strategic sponsorships and partnerships to drive revenue growth.
  * Team Management: Provide effective leadership and management of the
    development team.
  * Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams,
    including marketing, digital, and operations, to align product
    strategies with overall strategic goals.

DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:

  * Proven experience in a similar role driving revenue growth through
    the development and delivery of innovative products and services.
  * Strong strategic thinking skills with a track record of successful
    revenue planning and execution.
  * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
  * Demonstrated experience in income diversification and the
    implementation of innovative financial models.
  * Proactive approach with a focus on identifying and capitalising on
    new revenue streams.
  * Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
  * Results-driven mindset with a commitment to achieving and exceeding
    financial targets.

BENEFITS:

  * Flexible working hours: 4 days (80% / 28.8 hours)
  * Remote or Hybrid: Work from the comfort of your home or join us at
    our London office as needed.
  * Competitive Salary: £36,000 (4 days / 80% FTE).
  * Professional Development: We encourage continuous growth and provide
    resources to enhance your skills.
  * Make an Impact: Contribute to the future of digital learning in a
    dynamic and forward-thinking organisation.

Join us in driving unparalleled success as the Head of Development at Learning on Screen. We look forward to reviewing your applications and welcoming the newest member of our dynamic and forward-thinking team!

HOW TO APPLY:

Please visit our website where you will find a full job description and information on how to apply:

https://learningonscreen.ac.uk/about-us/join-the-team/ <https://learningonscreen.ac.uk/about-us/join-the-team/>

Application Deadline: Wednesday, 31st January 2024

Please note that this is a part-time, permanent position. The job description is subject to occasional amendments and not considered part of the employment contract. Flexibility is required within the broad scope of the role.

Learning on Screen is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace.