Archive for January 2024

[Commlist] Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer in Digital Futures, University of Bristol (Bristol Digital Futures Institute)

Fri Jan 12 21:28:25 GMT 2024

Cornel Sandvoss is pleased to share the details for four new posts across all career levels in Digital Futures at the University of Bristol. These posts present exceptional research opportunities in an interdisciplinary environment as successful candidates will be seconded to the Bristol Digital Futures Institute to support the growth and development of the Institute for five years following their appointment.

We welcome applications from across disciplines in our Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences. Candidates with a background in (Digital) Media, Communication and Cultural Studies are most likely to find their home in the School of Arts which includes the departments of anthropology, philosophy, film and television, music and theatre.

For an informal discussion about the posts, please contact: Professor Daniel Neyland, co-Director, Bristol Digital Futures Institute E-mail: (daniel.neyland /at/ bristol.ac.uk) <mailto:(daniel.neyland /at/ bristol.ac.uk)> – if you would like a yet more informal discussion about the institutional context for those applying form our field, and the School of Arts at the University of Bristol, please drop me a line.

The closing date for applications is Sunday, 4th February.

Professor in Digital Futures <https://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details/?nPostingId=163034&nPostingTargetId=332196&id=Q50FK026203F3VBQBV7V77V83&LG=UK&languageSelect=UK&mask=newuobext> [x1 post]

Lecturer in Digital Futures <https://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details/?nPostingId=163037&nPostingTargetId=332219&id=Q50FK026203F3VBQBV7V77V83&LG=UK&languageSelect=UK&mask=newuobext> [x2 post]

Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Digital Futures and AI <https://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details/?jobId=332044&jobTitle=Senior%20Lecturer%2FAssociate%20Professor%20in%20Digital%20Futures%20and%20AI> [x1 post]