[Commlist] Cfp "AI and communication practices" (MedieKultur)

Wed Dec 13 16:34:37 GMT 2023

Cfp "AI and communication practices" (MedieKultur)

At the moment MedieKultur still has a few openings for high-quality articles for the upcoming themed issue ”AI and communication practices”, and we are hence extending our invitation for submissions. More information can be found here: https://tidsskrift.dk/mediekultur/announcement/view/1069 <https://tidsskrift.dk/mediekultur/announcement/view/1069>

We are especially looking for empirical contributions at the intersection of communication and critical AI studies, however, we are also open for contributions in related fields. If interested, please get in touch with the editor Martina S Mahnke ((mahnke /at/ ruc.dk) <mailto:(mahnke /at/ ruc.dk)>) to discuss your idea and if it is regarded as suitable for the issue. We expect the full manuscript latest February 20^th (see submission guidelines <https://tidsskrift.dk/mediekultur/about/submissions>) and expect a publication in the second half of 2024. No author payments required. The articles are published fully open access.