[Commlist] Faculty positions at the University of Sharjah

Tue Dec 05 11:54:39 GMT 2023

We have some exciting positions at the College of Communication at the University of Sharjah in the U.A.E. Please feel free to contact me privately for additional details or informal inquries. E-mail: (jlugoocando /at/ sharjah.ac.ae) <mailto:(jlugoocando /at/ sharjah.ac.ae)>

One important addition: Is Open Rank and we alo will consider the position of full professor

https://newhr.sharjah.ac.ae/en/Pages/JobDetails.aspx?Jid=2189&IsDean=No