[Commlist] Film Journal on the OpenEdition Journals Platform

Mon Nov 27 14:18:48 GMT 2023

Cristelle Maury is delighted to announce that the /Film Journa/l website is now
available on the OpenEdition Journals platform.
/Film Journal/ was created in 2011 and is sponsored by SERCIA <http://www.sercia.net/> (Société d’Etudes et de Recherches sur le CInéma Anglophone). It publishes annually articles and themed series, in English, on a broad range of topics, with new perspectives on the history, theory, narration, and aesthetics of English-speaking cinema. You can find it at the following address: https://journals.openedition.org/filmj/. Back issues will be added gradually. The addition of /Film Journal/ to the OpenEdition Journals platform is the result of the work of the//editorial team. I would therefore like to warmly thank my predecessor Sébastien Lefait for initiating and implementing this move along with Fabrice Lyczba, Nicole Cloarec, and Pablo Gomez-Munoz.