[Commlist] Digital Futures for Children - Post doc opportunity at LSE

Sun Nov 12 13:29:47 GMT 2023

*As we prepare to launch Digital Futures for Children <http://www.digital-futures-for-children.net/>, a joint Media@LSE <https://www.lse.ac.uk/media-and-communications> and 5Rights Foundation <https://5rightsfoundation.com/> research centre, we are hiring! *

We’re looking for a postdoctoral researcher to work with Professor Sonia Livingstone, Baroness Beeban Kidron, and colleagues at LSE, 5Rights and internationally. The aim is to support an evidence base for advocacy, to facilitate dialogue between academics and policymakers and amplify children's voices, in accordance with the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child’s General comment no. 25.

For more information, please see: https://jobs.lse.ac.uk/Vacancies/W/2736/0/408611/15539/research-officer-in-digital-futures-for-children <https://jobs.lse.ac.uk/Vacancies/W/2736/0/408611/15539/research-officer-in-digital-futures-for-children>

This is a fixed term appointment for 3 years, and LSE can sponsor a work visa for applicants that do not have the right to work in the UK. I’m happy to answer informal queries.

*The closing date for**applications* is *13 November 2023 (23.59 UK time).***