[Commlist] Researcher/teacher in Environmental Communication

Wed Nov 08 14:47:00 GMT 2023

At the Division of Environmental Communication at SLU, Sweden, we are now looking for a new colleague with solid experience in communication research - ideally related to sustainability issues - to contribute to both our research and education.

https://www.slu.se/en/about-slu/work-at-slu/jobs-vacancies/?rmpage=job&rmjob=9203&rmlang=UK

Researcher/teacher in Environmental Communication, focus on communication