[Commlist] Digital Collections at Information, Communication & Society

Tue Oct 10 16:46:03 GMT 2023

Information Communication and Society has produced an incredible knowledge catalogue over 25 years through the contribution and trust of an outstanding academic community. Therefore, we are thrilled to present our new digital collections to the public.

A Digital Collection is a selection of our most relevant articles on a specific topic that will be made open access for 18 months, offering a new opportunity for our global community to re-think those materials under our current context.

We expect to present two digital collections annually edited by experts in their fields. The topic for the first digital collection is Digital Divides, edited by Dan Mercea and Victor Avila Torres, and it is now available at the following link:

https://www.tandfonline.com/journals/rics20/collections

We hope this new project proves valuable for our academic community, particularly those with limited access to scholarly materials.

For any inquiry on Digital Collections, please get in touch with Victor Avila Torres ((Victor.avilatorres /at/ york.ac.uk) <mailto:(Victor.avilatorres /at/ york.ac.uk)>).