[Commlist] New post: Lecturer (Professional Practice) in Film Production

Thu Sep 28 13:17:10 GMT 2023

*Lecturer (Professional Practice) in Film Production *

*Brunel University London, Uxbridge Campus*

*Lecturer Salary: Salary: Grade 8 from £44,240 to £48,093 per annum, inclusive of London Weighting with potential to progress to £56,903 per annum inclusive of London Weighting. (Pro-Rata if Part-time)*

*Full-time, Permanent*

Brunel University London was established in 1966 and is a leading multidisciplinary research-intensive technology university delivering economic, social and cultural benefits.

For more information please visit: https://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/our-history/home <https://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/our-history/home>

The department of Arts and Humanities is seeking to appoint a full-time, permanent Lecturer in Film Production on the Professional Practice contract with effect from 3rd January 2024, or as soon as possible thereafter. You will contribute to and develop undergraduate modules within the Department’s Film and Television programmes; supervise students’ work and design assessment; bring an excellent knowledge of film industry practices; participate in personal tutoring, as well as the general running of the programmes in terms of assessment and admissions processes within the Department; attend Department meetings; and contribute as a fully committed member of the team.

*Film Production at Brunel University London is expanding as we continue to develop our professional practice and employability strands of the programme. We are seeking to employ a member of staff who can deliver teaching on all aspects of film production and develop our engagement with industry partners and professional practices. A track record of engagement with industry and with teaching in a Higher Education Institute will be advantageous.*

We offer a generous annual leave package plus discretionary University closure days, excellent training and development opportunities as well as a great occupational pension scheme and a range of health-related support. The University is committed to a hybrid working approach.

Closing date for applications: *Thursday, 25 October 2023 (Midnight)*

For further details about the post including the Job Description and Person Specification and to apply please visit https://careers.brunel.ac.uk <https://careers.brunel.ac.uk/>

If you have any technical issues please contact us at: (hrsystems /at/ brunel.ac.uk) <mailto:(hrsystems /at/ brunel.ac.uk)>

*/Brunel University London is fully committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive workforce culture. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under- represented in our workforce./*