[Commlist] ‘VisualStudies’ 38.3-4 published

Thu Sep 21 21:12:06 GMT 2023

We are thrilled to let you know that the latest issue of /Visual Studies/ is now live: https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rvst20/current <https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rvst20/current>. Titled "Against structure", this double issue features over 45 contributions that engage with (almost) all our formats: article, visual essay, Picture/Talk, and review.

The Editorial can be read in open access here: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1472586X.2023.2242716 <https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1472586X.2023.2242716>.

If you are interested in submitting your work to /Visual Studies/, feel free to take a look at our guidelines for authors: https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=rvst20 <https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=rvst20>.