[Commlist] ICA 2024 Regional Conference - Call for Papers

Fri Sep 08 17:29:46 GMT 2023

We are thrilled to announce the opening of the call for papers for the International Communication Association (ICA) 2024 Regional Conference on */Human Tech Transition: Crises in Mediatized Politics, Society & Economy/*. We would like to know more about the research , which you are currently conducting, in this regard , we invite you to participate in this exciting event and kindly request your support in sharing this opportunity with your colleagues.

Conference Details:

 Date: March 13-15, 2024

 Location: University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland

The ICA 2024 Regional Conference will explore the intersection of communication, technology, and crises in modern society. It provides a unique platform to engage in thought-provoking discussions, gain insights from renowned scholars and practitioners, and network with international experts and like-minded professionals. This is an exceptional opportunity to present your original research and contribute to shaping the future of communication and technology.

Conference Tracks:

 Communication in times of war – new media, old strategies

 Communication in times of war – the role of media as an institution

 Pandemic and lockdown as spiritus movens of the technological
revolution in communication

 Climate crisis - communication through the lens of new technologies

 Technologies in social life - a solution or another crisis?

 Fighting for order and attention in times of datafication: digital
media as a new tool for restoring social order

Mediatization in the era of AI - track organized in cooperation with
ECREA

Call for Papers:

 We invite you to submit your research aligned with the conference theme.

 Submission Deadline: November 5, 2023, 12:00 PM (noon) London time
(GMT+1)

 For submission guidelines and important dates, please visit the
conference website: https://htt.events/ <https://htt.events/>

Early bird registration is already open!

Contact Information:

 Email: (ica2024 /at/ uw.edu.pl) <mailto:(ica2024 /at/ uw.edu.pl)>

 Conference Website: https://htt.events/ <https://htt.events/>

 Twitter: @2024ICAHTT

 Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/htt2024
<https://www.facebook.com/htt2024>

We encourage you to join us at the ICA 2024 Regional Conference and be a part of shaping the future of communication in a rapidly changing world. Your participation and support in sharing this opportunity with your colleagues are greatly appreciated.