[Commlist] Fixed-Term Lecturer post in Media, Nottingham Trent University

Wed Aug 30 13:17:54 GMT 2023

Please see details, below,  of a Lecturer post in Media at NTU. Although we will consider applications from the range of teaching and research expertise in Media, Communications and Cultural Studies, proven ability to teach feminist approaches to media and cultural studies will be an advantage.

This is a fixed-term appointment, running until 31 July 2024.

Closing date for applications: Monday 11^th September 2023.

Interview date: Tuesday 19th September 2023 (in-person interview)

Please note: we are looking to appoint to this post as soon as possible in October and, ideally, no later than 1 November 2023.

https://vacancies.ntu.ac.uk/Job/JobDetail?JobId=13083