[Commlist] Lecturer in Journalism, Media & Communication, University of Strathclyde (closing 12 Sept)

Wed Aug 30 13:12:26 GMT 2023

A reminder that we have a full-time post for a Lecturer in Journalism, Media & Communication (Grade 7/8) to join our expanding team at the University of Strathclyde. This is an open-ended contract, closing date for applications *Tuesday* *12^th September.*

The post-holder will contribute to existing teaching, including on our MLitt in Media & Communication, and to supervision of postgraduate students, both taught and research students. The successful applicant will be able to identify points of connection with our existing research themes (Gender; Science, Health & Environment; Politics, Publics & Activism; Violence & Conflict) and we are particularly keen to attract applicants with expertise in media and communications scholarship outside of Europe. Expertise in quantitative methods in media and communications would be an advantage but is not essential. More details here:

Lecturer in Journalism, Media and Communication (555041) https://strathvacancies.engageats.co.uk/Vacancies/W/6352/0/401400/15019/lecturer-in-journalism-media-and-communication-555041

**