[Commlist] Call for papers and audiovisual works: "International Symposium on Searching For The New Form And Methodologies In Academic Studies/Publishing"

Tue Aug 29 13:56:32 GMT 2023

*CALL FOR PAPER & AUDIOVISUAL WORKS FOR BLACK HALL EVENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM*

*Dear Video-essayist and Audiovisual Academic Film Makers,*

We extended the submission of your papers and audiovisual works up to 10th of September, 2023 for  the  '' International Symposium on  Searching For The New Form And Methodologies In Academic Studies/Publishing '' which  will be held on October 18-20, 2023 in Canakkale, Turkey. We are honored to invite you to our event where Prof. Dr. Catherine Grant, Prof. Dr. Nico Carpentier, Prof. Dr. Kathleen Loock, Prof Dr. Hulya Onal will participate as a keynote speaker. Participation is free of charge for the symposium conducted within the scope of the project. Submit Your Works at <https://cinearji.com/en/home-english/>https://cinearji.com <https://cinearji.com>

Visual Materials Links For The Event

Google Drive Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GFzWtWwdd5-C3Orruk5JdJYu41Sf2nlN?usp=drive_link <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GFzWtWwdd5-C3Orruk5JdJYu41Sf2nlN?usp=drive_link>

Youtube Links For Trailers

Symposium: https://youtu.be/Ubx27tan368 <https://youtu.be/Ubx27tan368>