[Commlist] CFP International Journal of Public Relation: "Silenced or invisible issues in organisations. A look from Public Relations and Organisational Communication

Tue Aug 01 10:08:20 GMT 2023

*CFP International Journal of Public Relation: "Silenced or invisible issues in organisations. A look from Public Relations and Organisational Communication" - Deadline: September 15, 2023*

We would like to announce the CFP for the next monographic issue (No 26) entitled "Silenced or invisible issues in organisations. A look from Public Relations and Organisational Communication", which will be open until *15 September 2023* and where proposals can be sent in Spanish, English, Portuguese and French with a special focus on studies, projects, analyses and cases in Latin America.

This issue is coordinated by the *Red Latinoamericana de Investigación en Comunicación Organizacional (RedLAco)* and the editorial coordination is in charge of Caroline Delevati Colpo (Universidade Federal da Paraíba, Brazil), Mónica Arzuaga Williams (Universidad Católica, Uruguay) and Ana María Suárez Monsalve (Universidad de Medellín, Colombia). We leave the link with all the information: https://revistarelacionespublicas.uma.es/index.php/revrrpp/announcement/view/48 <https://revistarelacionespublicas.uma.es/index.php/revrrpp/announcement/view/48> .

As always, the International Journal of Public Relations publishes all its works in open access and without publication or editing fee for the authors. The International Journal of Public Relations is free of charge and open access and has been included in the Emerging Source Citation Index, Latindex Catalogue, Dialnet Metrics, REDIB, DICE, RESH, CIRC, ISOC, ULRICH, EBSCO, DOAJ, REBIUN, MIAR.

At the same time, we take this opportunity to share the latest issue of the International Journal of Public Relations, entitled "Dimensions of Public Relations", which contains articles on various topics such as sporting events, protocol, Dircom, museums, lobbying, ... as well as specific cases from Germany, Portugal or Mexico, among others. We hope you enjoy reading it: https://revistarelacionespublicas.uma.es/index.php/revrrpp <https://revistarelacionespublicas.uma.es/index.php/revrrpp>

Editors of the International Journal of Public Relations
Isabel Ruiz and Ana Almansa
(revrrpp /at/ uma.es)