[Commlist] latest issues of Extrapolation published

Thu Jul 13 14:27:13 GMT 2023

The latest issue of/EXTRAPOLATION /is now available online.

Liverpool University Press is pleased to inform you of the latest content inEXTRAPOLATION <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journal/extr>, the first journal to publish academic work on science fiction and fantasy. It continues to be a leading, peer-reviewed, international journal in that specialized genre in the literature of popular culture.

64.2 of /Extrapolation/ contains articles on violence, the humanness of things, and the thingness of humans in Nicoletta Vallorani’s /Avrai i miei occhi/, whilst Leslie Fernandez asks if androids dream of racialization. It also features an *Open Access article* on Daniel Bell, social forecasting, and science fiction, as well as thoughts on understanding media in /Fahrenheit 451/.

Browse all articles > <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/toc/extr/64/2?publicationCode=extr&volume=64&vol=64&issue=2>

To recommend a subscription to/EXTRAPOLATION /to your library, please use our email template to contact your librarian <mailto:?subject=Could%20we%20please%20consider%20this%20Journal%20for%20our%20Library?&body=Title:.%20Extrapolation%20%0DURL:%20https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/id/71/volume/63/issue/6696/>.

**

*_Table of contents_*

*/CONTRIBUTORS/*

CONTRIBUTORS <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/extr.2023.9>

        *RESEARCH ARTICLES*

        */_UNDERSTANDING MEDIA IN FAHRENHEIT 451

<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/extr.2023.10>_/**/__/*

          SUK WON LIM

*OPEN ACCESS ARTICLE*

*/_DANIEL BELL, SOCIAL FORECASTING, AND SCIENCE FICTION <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/extr.2023.11>_/*

          SEAN SEEGER | DANIEL DAVISON-VECCHIONE

          */_DO ANDROIDS DREAM OF RACIALIZATION?

<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/extr.2023.12>_/*

          LESLIE J. FERNANDEZ

          */_KAREN JOY FOWLER’S WIT’S END

<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/extr.2023.13>_/*

          JENNIFER EASTMAN ATTEBERY

          */_VIOLENCE, THE HUMANNESS OF THINGS, AND THE THINGNESS OF
          HUMANS IN NICOLETTA VALLORANI’S AVRAI I MIEI OCCHI

<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/extr.2023.14>_/*

          ELIO BALDI

*REVIEWS <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/toc/extr/64/2?publicationCode=extr&volume=64&vol=64&issue=2>*

*/<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/extr.2023.15>/*

*/REVIEWS OF BOOKS <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/extr.2023.15>/*

D. HARLAN WILSON | JASON PUCKETT | LEO CHU | JEREMY BRETT | CHARUL PALMER-PATEL | ANDY SAWYER |JOHN MCLOUGHLIN | WILLIAN PERPÉTUO BUSCH | ANA KLIMCHYNSKAYA