[Commlist] CFP: International Symposium on Searching For The New Form And Methodologies In Academic Studies/Publishing*

Fri Jun 09 10:58:14 GMT 2023

CALL FOR PAPER & AUDIOVISUAL WORKS

We are proud  to announce  the *International Symposium on  Searching For The New Form And Methodologies In Academic Studies/Publishing*, which  will be held on October 18-20, 2023 in Canakkale, Turkey.

https://cinearji.com/en/symposium/ <https://cinearji.com/en/symposium/>

As we enter a new decade of the twenty-first century, we are witnessing the rapid transformation of scientific and artistic forms of expression with digital technologies and their reshaping beyond traditional norms. With the spread of technological applications through easy accessibility, it is predicted that digital literacy, which is considered as a special acquisition today, would turn into literacy that we use for written texts in the proces. Today,  while education proceeds with new teaching materials in primary and secondary education, how the new generation of students whom we accept as digital citizens would learn and express themselves in higher education, whether higher education is pedagogically prepared for this process, on the other hand, whether current academic studies in the fields like social sciences, art and design would be limited to traditional text (written articles, books, etc.) while being supported by audio-visual elements such as graphics, pictures, sounds, etc., how the new generation of academic forms of expression such as AUDIOVISUAL ESSAYS/ARTICLES would affect the quality of knowledge and by what criteria they would be included in academic publishing, and how they would be interpreted within a methodological context are the important questions that we deal with.

Although the headings are listed above you could send your papers according to the general title of new formats and methodologies in academic studies/publishing to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/cinearji2023 <https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/cinearji2023>   until August 01, 2023. As a result of the peer review, the full papers would be published in the Symposium Book.

Within the scope of the symposium, a separate event is planned under BLACKHALL EVENTS for Audio-Visual Essays/Articles with a Workshop. Selected audio-visual essays/articles would be published in CINEMEDIA, International audio-visual journal, in line with peer review.