[Commlist] New fix-termed post in Promotional Media at Goldsmiths

Thu May 25 03:31:10 GMT 2023

Please find below a link to a new fixed-term contract to teach on our new and growing BA Promotional Media. We are looking for someone with teaching experience at HE level and an ability to combine an understanding of promotional media practices and critical approaches. If you have any questions about what teaching is involved for the post, please contact Alison Winch, (A.Winch /at/ gold.ac.uk) or Ruth Garland, (R.Garland /at/ gold.ac.uk). If you have any more general questions about the post please contact the Head of Department, Des Freedman, D. (Freedman /at/ gold.ac.uk)

For more information about the post and how to apply, please click the link below:

https://jobs.gold.ac.uk/vacancy/lecturer-in-promotional-media-fixedterm-525341.html