[Commlist] TikTok & Children Symposium

Sat May 06 18:24:34 GMT 2023

TikTok Cultures Research Network and ARC Centre for the Digital Child are pleased to announce our first collaboration event (TCRN's 7th event), TikTok & Children Symposium on 08 May 2023. This one-day Zoom event features [1] a conversation with TikTok, [2] an academic round table with leading ECR scholars on TikTok, and [3] 5 sessions of 20 papers.

We invite professionals from media industries and social media industries, students and researchers in academia, and members of the general public to attend this event.

The event is free but registration is required. Please register here

<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_U-u81UfUR9CW8AwuiiZxTQ#/registration <https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_U-u81UfUR9CW8AwuiiZxTQ#/registration>>.

For more info about the event:<https://tiktokcultures.com/tiktok-and-children/ <https://tiktokcultures.com/tiktok-and-children/>>

This event is brought to you by the TikTok Cultures Research Network <https://tiktokcultures.com/ <https://tiktokcultures.com/>> and the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for the Digital Child <https://www.digitalchild.org.au/ <https://www.digitalchild.org.au/>>, and supported by the Centre for Culture and Technology (CCAT) and the Faculty of Humanities at Curtin University <https://ccat.curtin.edu.au/ <https://ccat.curtin.edu.au/>>.