[Commlist] Call for Submissions - PARC23 at DBS Dublin, Ireland

Fri Apr 21 09:53:36 GMT 2023

*PARC 23 - Practical Applied Research Conference*

*25/26 May 2023*

*DBS - Dublin Business School, Ireland*

PARC23- the 2nd Annual Practical Applied Research Conference is a hybrid mutli-discipline conference organised by the DBS Research Committee to showcase the value of applied research.

We see applied research as “research that is conducted for practical reasons and thus often has an immediate application. The results are usually actionable and recommend changes to increase effectiveness and efficiency in selected areas” (Lewis-Breck, Bryman, and Futing Liao, 2004).

We seek submissions (Arts & Humanities, Business, Law, ICT) in the following categories:

Applied Research Project -(300 word abstract for a 20 min presentation)
Commentary on Applied Research Experience - (200 word abstract for a 10 min presentation)
Applied Research Proposal -(200 words for a 5 minute presentation).
Digital/Physical Posterfor display at conference or on website - (150 word description)

Please submit your proposals through our online submission form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnSJk0-baXhaWAYIJOnoCXTCuZuMO4TJRqxjGukL6tHSLKJg/viewform?usp=sf_link> before 02.05.2023

For clarification, please contact the PARC23 team by email: (parc23 /at/ dbs.ie) <mailto:(parc23 /at/ dbs.ie)>