[Commlist] 2 Jobs in Media Communications at Bath Spa University, UK.

Wed Apr 19 08:16:53 GMT 2023

Bath Spa University is inviting applicants for two permanent jobs in Media Communications, do please get in touch if you have any questions.

*Lecturer in Media Communications:*

/Closing Date: Friday 12 May 2023 (17:00 pm)/*
*

Bath School of Art, Film & Media is seeking a talented, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic Lecturer in Media Communications with exceptional organisational skills and a commitment to innovative teaching and learning to help deliver our BA (Hons) Media Communications degree.

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CZD747/lecturer-in-media-communications <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CZD747/lecturer-in-media-communications>

*Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Media Communications:*

/Closing Date: Friday 12 May 2023 (17:00 pm)/*
*

Bath School of Art, Film & Media is seeking a talented, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic Senior Lecturer in Media Communications with exceptional organisational skills to design, deliver, coordinate, and evolve our BA (Hons) Media Communications degree. This post will have Course Leader responsibilities for Media Communications.

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CZD757/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-media-communications- <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CZD757/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-media-communications->