[Commlist] One day conference on digital politics

Wed Apr 19 08:08:31 GMT 2023

Our Digital Politics PhD programme and research cluster is holding a one day showcase/ conference of our Digital Politics researchers and PhD students. We have expertise in internet governance , cybersecurity, online activism, environmental communication and digital sustainability, and social media politics. Please join us to meet our staff and current PhD students.

The event is free but registration is required: https://digitalpoliticsmanmet.bloggi.co/what-is-digital-politics-today-come-to-our-conference-to-discover-current-research-in-the-field