[Commlist] New post at University of Liverpool: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Communications, Media and Politics (Grade 8/9)

Tue Apr 04 07:32:33 GMT 2023

We are looking for a new colleague to join the Department of Communication and Media at the University of Liverpool and in particular someone who can contribute to the work in our Media, Politics and Society research group <https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/communication-and-media/research/groups/media-politics-society/>. Closing date is *12 May*.

For more information and the link to the recruitment portal see: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CYS174/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-communications-media-and-politics-grade-8-9