[Commlist] PhD Scholarship at The University of Huddersfield

Thu Mar 16 19:18:49 GMT 2023

The University of Huddersfield is delighted to announce a new Media, Culture and Creativity PhD scholarship.

We offer a three-year stipend (£17,668) and full fee waiver for a suitably qualified doctoral candidate from an under-represented background. We are accepting research proposals related to one of our three core areas of research expertise:

  * Participatory Culture
  * Digital, Cultural and Creative Industries
  * Practice Research in Performance and/or Moving Image
Candidates should meet at least one of the following criteria:

  * Any experience in local authority care
  * Refugee status
  * Have a Disability
  * Black or minority ethnic background
Applicants will be considered on the basis of the quality of their research proposal, their academic track record, their performance at interview and their fit to our areas of research expertise.

We strongly advise potential applicants to discuss their research proposals in advance of applying with our Director of Postgraduate Research, Dr Rebecca Saunders ((r.i.saunders2 /at/ hud.ac.uk)).

This Scholarship is open to home students only.

The*closing date*for applications is 9th June 2023.

Further details can be found here:
https://research.hud.ac.uk/research-degrees/researchscholarships/schoolofartsandhumanitiesscholarships/mcc-scholarship/ <https://research.hud.ac.uk/research-degrees/researchscholarships/schoolofartsandhumanitiesscholarships/mcc-scholarship/>
//
<https://research.hud.ac.uk/research-degrees/researchscholarships/schoolofartsandhumanitiesscholarships/mcc-scholarship/>

Media, Culture and Creativity PhD Scholarship - University of Huddersfield <https://research.hud.ac.uk/research-degrees/researchscholarships/schoolofartsandhumanitiesscholarships/mcc-scholarship/> Media, Culture and Creativity PhD Scholarship . Media, Film, Journalism and Drama are delighted to offer a three-year stipend (£17,668) and full fee waiver for a suitably qualified doctoral candidate from an under-represented background.
research.hud.ac.uk