[Commlist] Job: Senior Lecturer in Media Writing

Mon Mar 13 17:16:51 GMT 2023

The School of Film, Media and Communication has a job opening for a Senior Lecturer in Media Writing  (closing date of 2nd April 2023).  More details can be found here: https://port.engageats.co.uk/

and in summary:

    /We are seeking a candidate with a track record of research and/or
    innovation who is able to contribute to both our theoretical and
    practice based courses across foundation, undergraduate and
    postgraduate levels.  We are looking for candidates able to
    contribute to:/

    /·Teaching and research in the areas of social media and writing for
    the media industry/

    /·PhD supervision/

    /We are particularly interested in applicants whose research and/or
    practice focus on underrepresented voices in media & culture and/or
    script writing./