[Commlist] CFP Ecstatic Truth Decolonising Animation

Mon Feb 27 23:30:36 GMT 2023

The CFP deadline has been extended until Tuesday 7^th March!

The next Ecstatic Truth event which will be at the University for the Creative Arts, Farnham on Thurs May 18th.

The theme for our 7th symposium is Decolonising Animation. We call for papers, presentations and responses on our theme of decolonisation, in all its different manifestations, in relation to animated documentary and non-fiction manipulated moving image, in their most expanded forms.

For more information visit: https://www.uca.ac.uk/events/research/cfp-ecstatictruthvii/

All questions about submissions should be emailed to <(ecstatic.truth.symposium /at/ gmail.com)>