[Commlist] Job posting: Lecturer in Animation

Fri Feb 17 07:10:23 GMT 2023

we have a job at Edge Hill University to join our Animation team. For more detail see below. And for details please follow this link: EHT0755-0223 Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Animation - Jobs at Edge Hill University <https://jobs.edgehill.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=EHT0755-0223>

Elke

*Location: * 	Ormskirk
*Salary: * 	£36,386 to £54,949 per annum
	Permanent
*Post Type: * 	Full Time
*Closing Date: * 	Wednesday 01 March 2023
*Reference: * 	EHT0755-0223

*/We’re here to create and harness knowledge, to deliver opportunity for everyone. /*

*About the Role*

As Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Animation, you will be required to make a significant contribution to the delivery of our Animation degree, contributing to the delivery of our modules on Performance & Character Animation Techniques; Animation Studio Skills; Animation Production and Pre-production and other areas of our core curriculum, including the final year Dissertation, depending on your areas of expertise and experience. Experience in professional Animation and an understanding of sustainable production practices would be a distinct advantage. We particularly welcome experience in character animation performance.

You will be expected to contribute to the research activities of one of our Research Units and meet the quantitative and qualitative requirements for submission to the next Research Excellence exercise.

For informal enquiries about this vacancy, you may wish to contact: Prof Matthew Pateman, Head of Department (atMatthew.Pateman /at/ edgehill.ac.uk)