[Commlist] Professor of Media and Communication post, School of Media & Communication, University of Leeds

Sat Jan 21 00:15:03 GMT 2023

The School of Media and Communication at the University of Leeds is a highly ranked department with a vibrant research culture and a commitment to excellence in teaching. We are ranked 4th in the UK for Communication and Media Studies (Complete University Guide 2022) and 22nd in the world for Communication and Media Studies (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022). In the 2021 Research Excellence Framework 87% of our research was judged to be either ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’.

Please find below details related to the post of *Professor of Media & Communication* in the School of Media and Communication at the University of Leeds.

https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=AHCMC1093