[Commlist] CFP: Video Game Music and Sound: Approaches from Latin America

Wed Jan 04 14:42:41 GMT 2023

We write to inform you that we have extended the deadline for the Call for Papers to the special issue of the Journal of Sound and Music in Games, entitled "Video Game Music and Sound: Approaches from Latin America", which will be edited by Karina Moritzen, Ignacio Quiroz and Ariel Grez.

We welcome papers in English that contribute to the comprehension of audio and sound in video games from a situated perspective, exploring reception and experiences that take place in our region. The new deadline for submission is the 28 of February, and more details are available at the CFP:

https://www.sssmg.org/wp/2022/09/13/jsmg-special-issue-call-videogame-music-and-sound-approaches-from-latin-america/

Any questions can be directed to the following e-mail address: (latjsmg /at/ gmail.com)