[Commlist] Assistant Professor in Applied Org Comm specializing in critical approaches to comm @CSUSM

Mon Oct 17 19:56:41 GMT 2022

The department of Communication at CSUSM is seeking an assistant professor in applied organizational studies, specializing in critical approaches to communication utilizing frameworks such as critical race theory, Indigenous studies, postcolonial/decolonial studies, women of color feminisms, and/or queer of color critique. We are looking for scholars who focus on organizations broadly in diverse formations and configurations inside and outside of workplaces. We invite applications for this tenure-track position from scholars and scholar-activists who have an outstanding research record (or the promise of such a record) in organizational communication focused on race and ethnicity theoretically anchored by frameworks that expand on the department's mission in diversity, equity, and inclusion.

Applicants should review the course descriptions for COMM 440 and COMM 441 for more insight into how the department approaches Organizational Communication (available: https://www.csusm.edu/communication/comm/courses.html <https://www.csusm.edu/communication/comm/courses.html>).

https://careersmanager.pageuppeople.com/873/sm/en-us/job/519898/assistant-professor-of-applied-organizational-communication