[Commlist] 2023 World Media Economics and Management Conference Announcement (Seoul, Korea)

Wed Sep 14 09:22:01 GMT 2022

The 2023 World Media Economics and Management Conference will be held in Seoul at the Korea Chamber of Commerce & Industry’s location (tentative, may change after) from 15 -18 May 2023. The Korea Entertainment Association and Meta Society Institute at Sungkyunkwan University request the pleasure of your company at the WMEMC 2023 themed “Digital transformation and connection: media industries, technology, consumer life, and culture.”

The biennial global conference invites researchers to discuss the different transformation and connection strategies of the media industry in this rapidly changing environment, the economic and management impacts brought by digital transformation, the influences of this media transformation on consumer life and culture, as well as the opportunities and challenges encountered by transformation and connection.

Attached is a poster announcing the conference that we hope you will share with colleagues and post on your departmental bulletin boards digitally and physically for others who may be interested. And we invite you to visit the conference website at www.wmemc2023.com. <http://www.wmemc2023.com.>

We will open abstract submissions on 15 September 2022 and look forward to your participation. You can refer to the 'How to submit' section of our website (https://www.wmemc2023.com <https://www.wmemc2023.com>) for more information on the topics.

Finally, in order to avoid confusion for those who contacted us last year, we are still using the same email address as last year. We hope to see you in Seoul, the most dynamic city in media and digital transformation in the world.

Should you require further information, please feel free to contact the organization office ((wmemc2022 /at/ naver.com)) and we will gladly assist you.