[Commlist] Job ad: Lecturer in Screen Production at University of Glasgow

Tue Aug 09 07:07:16 GMT 2022

Film & Television Studies at the University of Glasgow is looking to recruit a Lecturer in Screen Production & Practice (learning, teaching & scholarship track). We are particularly keen on applicants who have expertise in one or more of the following areas: digital filmmaking, media art, artist moving image, experimental cinema, practice as research. The postholder will work alongside colleagues on the MSc in Filmmaking & Media Arts <https://www.gla.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/filmmaking/> and be responsible for developing teaching provision in screen production & practice on our Undergraduate programme <https://www.gla.ac.uk/undergraduate/degrees/filmtelevisionstudies/>.

This is a full time/permanent role with salary at either Grade 7 (£36,382 - £40,927 per annum) or Grade 8 (£44,706 - £51,799 per annum).

Closing date for applications is 29^th August.

Full job details and link to application portal can be found here: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CSB768/lecturer-lts-track-in-screen-production-and-practice <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CSB768/lecturer-lts-track-in-screen-production-and-practice>

If you have any questions or would like any further information about the post you can get in touch with me directly ((Amy.Holdsworth /at/ glasgow.ac.uk) <mailto:(Amy.Holdsworth /at/ glasgow.ac.uk)>)