[Commlist] Job Vacancy: Lecturer in Filmmaking

Thu Aug 04 13:03:44 GMT 2022

Kingston School of Art is looking to appoint a lecturer in filmmaking to join our expanding team and teach across our undergraduate <https://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/filmmaking/> and postgraduate <https://www.kingston.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/film-making-ma/> courses. Ideally, the successful candidate will have professional and teaching experience in the areas of editing and/or sound recording and design.

This is a permanent 0.8FTE position with a starting salary of £32,904.80 (80% of £41,131) per annum. The application deadline is August 17th and interviews are expected to take place on Tuesday 30th August.

You can find more details here: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CRW985/lecturer-in-filmmaking <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CRW985/lecturer-in-filmmaking>