[Commlist] Latest issue of Science Fiction Film & Television published

Wed Jul 06 13:51:52 GMT 2022

Liverpool University Press is pleased to inform you of the latest content in /SCIENCE FICTION FILM & TELEVISION <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/r/sfftv>/, a highly regarded publication that is essential reading for those working in and researching science fiction studies, film studies and television studies.

Volume 15.2 is a special issue on disability in science fiction. With articles examining speculative narratives that honor and affirm disabled lives and explore sf’s famous fascination with difference.

Browse all articles > <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/issue/6684> __

Download a free issue > <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/issue/5915>

To recommend a subscription to /SFFTV /to your library, please use our email template to contact your librarian <mailto:?subject=Could%20we%20please%20consider%20this%20Journal%20for%20our%20Library?&body=Title:%20Science%20Fiction%20Film%20and%20Television%2E%0DURL:%20https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/r/sfftv>.

**

__

_Table of contents_

/__/

*INTRODUCTION***

**

*/_DISABILITY AND SF FILM AND TELEVISION <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/67809/>_/*

GERRY CANAVAN | ANINDITA BANERJEE | DAN HASSLER-FOREST

/__/

*RESEARCH ARTICLES*

*/__/*

*/_“IS THIS TO BE AN EMPATHY TEST?” <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/67807/>_/*

*/_AUTISM AND NEUROQUEER EXPRESSION IN BLADE RUNNER (1982)_/*

DAVID HARTLEY

/__/

*/_“SCIENCE FICTION WITHOUT GADGETS” AND THE NORMALIZATION OF COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/67806/>_/*

*/_REASSESSING CHARLY (1968)_/*

GAVIN MILLER

/__/

*/_THE PRETENSE OF PROSTHESIS <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/67803/>_/*

*/_THE PROSTHECIZED SUPERHERO IN THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE_/*

LIAM DRISLANE

/__/

*/_DON QUIXOTE AS GAMER? <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/67802/>_/*

*/_THEORIZING NEW MEDIA QUIXOTISM THROUGH CONTEMPORARY SF TELEVISION_/*

MIGUEL SEBASTIÁN-MARTÍN

/__/

*REVIEW ESSAYS*

**

*/_GETTING ALL OF IT <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/67800/>_/*

*/_ON JORDAN PEELE’S GET OUT: POLITICAL HORROR_/*

ISIAH LAVENDER

/__/

*/_AN AMERICAN SPIDER-MAN IN LONDON <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/67799/>_/*

*/_MILITARY POWER AND RESPONSIBILITY IN THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE_/*

ROB MAYO

/__/

*BOOK REVIEWS*

**

*/_BOOK REVIEWS_/*

CHARLOTTE JOHANNE FABRICIUS | JUSTICE HAGAN

/__/

*/_FILM REVIEW <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/67797/>_/*

AOIFE FEALY

/__/