[Commlist] Two Teaching Fellow Posts - University of Portsmouth

Fri Jun 24 09:37:25 GMT 2022

The University of Portsmouth is advertising for two full time permanent Teaching Fellows - details are available;via https://port.engageats.co.uk/ <https://port.engageats.co.uk/> with a closing date of 4th July 2022.

People interested in fractional posts are also welcome to apply.

The subject areas we are looking for are

·Level 3 practical and theoretical film and television studies and skills.  For this area we are particularly interested in receiving applications from candidates with FE experience

·Directing for fiction film and/or television drama

·Art Direction/Production Design for film and/or television.

·Location sound recording practices

·Experience in radio or television production

·Post-production skills such as ProTools, Adobe Audition, Avid, Premiere Pro, DaVinci and Adobe After Effects.

·Film and TV marketing, curation/programming and distribution.