[Commlist] Doctoral positions in Journalism, Media and Communication at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden

Mon May 16 18:51:08 GMT 2022

*Doctoral positions in Journalism, Media and Communication*

**

The Department of Journalism, Media and Communication (JMG), University of Gothenburg, Sweden announces doctoral positions in Journalism, Media and Communication.

JMG is a nationally leading and internationally renowned center for research on journalism, media and communication. The department’s research profile covers five areas including Crisis communication, Journalism, Media institutions and audiences; Organizations and communication as well as Political communication. For more information about the department’s research please see https://www.gu.se/en/jmg/our-research/current-research-agenda-and-groups-at-jmg <https://www.gu.se/en/jmg/our-research/current-research-agenda-and-groups-at-jmg>

The positions are fully funded, limited to 4 years and you are expected to work on site

For more information regarding the positions and how you apply please see

https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=25582 <https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=25582>

If you have further questions please contact the Director of doctoral studies:
Magnus Fredriksson
+46–31–786 1196
(magnus.fredriksson /at/ jmg.gu.se) <mailto:(magnus.fredriksson /at/ jmg.gu.se)>