[Commlist] Lecturer in Drama post at UEA

Tue May 10 13:27:43 GMT 2022

We are delighted to advertise this new Lecturer in Drama post at the University of East Anglia.

Although a Drama post, please note the call cites interest in digital performance, interdisciplinarity and performance media.

For more details on the Post please see below and follow this link: https://myview.uea.ac.uk/webrecruitment/pages/vacancy.jsf?latest=01008761

**

*FACULTY OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES*

*SCHOOL OF LITERATURE, DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING*

*Lecturer in Drama*

*Ref: ATR1611*

*£43,434 to £50,296 per annum*

The School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Drama on an indefinite, full-time basis from 1 September 2022.

You will be able to demonstrate an excellent track record of practice as research and of practical application in teaching.We are looking to appoint a colleague who will bring a global approach to the study of Drama, with particular interests in decolonising approaches.

You will be expected to teach on our undergraduate courses and be involved in PGT developments and PGR supervision.

Applications are invited for a full-time Lecturer with expertise in aspects of theatre and performance including, but not limited to:

  * Historical and/or contemporary theatre making
  * Theatre technologies and/or digital performance
  * Performance skills (acting; voice; physical theatre)
  * Drama and interdisciplinarity
  * Drama and performance media
  * Drama and creative writing

This post is available from 1 September 2022, or as soon as possible thereafter, on a full-time indefinite basis.Job-share applications are welcome.

We strongly encourage applicants from Black, Asian or other minority ethnic backgrounds and welcome applications from all protected groups as defined by the Equality Act 2010.Appointment will be made on merit.

*Closing date:26 May 2022*

The University is committed to diversifying its workforce. As examples, we already hold an Athena SWAN Silver Institutional Award in recognition of our advancement towards gender equality. We also have a Vice-Chancellor led Taskforce on Tackling Racism and a Race Equality Charter Working Group which support our work on race equality. Our aim is to submit to the Race Equality Charter in 2024.