[Commlist] Intellect Call for Special Issue Proposals

Thu Apr 21 16:36:52 GMT 2022

Call for Special Issues

View the full call here>>

https://www.intellectbooks.com/asset/1547/call-fo-special-issue-2022.pdf <https://www.intellectbooks.com/asset/1547/call-fo-special-issue-2022.pdf>

Intellect is seeking new special issue proposals to place within a number of our journal titles. We are particularly interested in receiving proposals for special issues on the following topics:

• Contemporary cinematic theory and practice

• Sound studies

• Theatre studies

• Dance studies

• Visual culture (particularly in relation to politics and public communication)

• Design research

• Art and technology

• Creative technologies

• Augmented reality

If you would like to propose a special issue, please complete a Guest Editor form, which is available to download from our Publish with Us page here>>

https://www.intellectbooks.com/why-publish-with-us <https://www.intellectbooks.com/why-publish-with-us>

Please send the completed form and your CV to Intellect Journals Manager, Amy Rollason: (amy.r /at/ intellectbooks.com) <mailto:(amy.r /at/ intellectbooks.com)>.

As part of the evaluation process, your proposal may be shared with journal editors and other experts in the field.

Deadline: 1 July 2022