[Commlist] Marrie Sklodowska-Currie Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Television Studies at Edge Hill University

Tue Apr 05 13:55:10 GMT 2022

An opportunity has come up at Edge Hill University to apply for a post-doctoral fellowship in the area of TV Studies. This would involve you applying for funding and receiving support from the Department of Creative Arts and the Research Office, in the hope that a successful proposal would allow you to come and join us at Edge Hill University for a period of time as a postdoctoral fellow.

As you may know, we have developed a significant strength in the area of TV studies with our Television Studies Research Group and host both the Critical Studies in Television Conference here and the Critical Awards in Television.

For more information, please see the job advert here: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship call for expressions of interest in Television Studies, Edge Hill University | EURAXESS (europa.eu) <https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/761438>