[Commlist] Communities and Communication - Diverse Voices conference

Thu Mar 10 16:42:12 GMT 2022

Agata Lulkowska is delighted to announce that 2^nd international Interdisciplinary Communities and Communication extravaganza “Diverse Voices”*programme has finally been published*.

You can find it here:https://www.agatalulkowska.com/communitiesandcommunication <https://www.agatalulkowska.com/communitiesandcommunication>, and it is also attached to this email.

We are in the process of finalising the film festival section, and it will be added to the programme shortly.

Day 1 will have the conference section, while day 2 focuses on performance, art and film.

The event is happening*mostly online, but it will have a face-to-face section*.

The*registration will open around the end of March*.

Finally, our official hashtag is*#diversevoices2022*, so please help us share and promote this unique interdisciplinary extravaganza!