[Commlist] Full-time Permanent Lectureship in Screen Production at Ulster University, Belfast

Fri Jan 14 14:58:00 GMT 2022

Full-time permanent lectureship in Screen Production at Ulster University, Belfast:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CME863/lecturer-in-screen-production

Deadline 23^rd  January 2022.

+++

Lecturer in Screen Production
Ulster University - School of Communication and Media
Location: 	Belfast
Salary: 	£36,402 to £51,829
Hours: 	Full Time
Contract Type: 	Permanent
Placed On: 	10th January 2022
Closes: 	23rd January 2022
Job Ref: 	010082

The post holder will contribute to the development and delivery of screen production programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and provide an outstanding student experience in preparation for progression into professional life. The post holder will also undertake administrative duties related to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in screen and media production.

Ulster University holds a Bronze Athena SWAN award in recognition of our commitment to advancing gender equality in higher education, read more on our website https://www.ulster.ac.uk/peopleandculture/employee-benefits/equality-diversity/athena-swan. The University has a range of initiatives to support a family friendly working environment, including flexible working.

We prefer to issue and receive applications via our on-line recruitment website by clicking Apply.

Hard copy applications can be obtained by telephoning 028 7012 4072.

The University is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community, particularly from those with disabilities.

Appointment will be made on merit.