[Commlist] Job Opportunities in Games at University of East London

Thu Jan 13 10:51:01 GMT 2022

In the Department of Media at the University of East London, we are currently advertising two posts in Games. We have extended the deadline to 23.01.22, so please consider applying or forwarding to anyone you know who is looking for a new opportunity. Many thanks!

Lecturer in Games Programming (1.0 FTE)

Lecturer in Games Design (0.5 FTE)

Further details can be found on the UEL website HERE <https://jobs.uel.ac.uk/vacancies.aspx?cat=200> or on jobs.ac.uk https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CLK794/lecturer-in-games-design <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CLK794/lecturer-in-games-design>

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CLK773/lecturer-in-games-programming <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CLK773/lecturer-in-games-programming>