[Commlist] Fully funded PhD studentship - Museums and Migration

Wed Jan 05 21:12:39 GMT 2022

Potential candidates are invited to apply for a fully-funded PhD studentship on the theme of 'Museums and Migration' at Nottingham Trent University. Full details of the studentship can be found here: https://www.ntu.ac.uk/research/find-a-phd-opportunity/projects/arts-humanities/museums-and-migration <https://www.ntu.ac.uk/research/find-a-phd-opportunity/projects/arts-humanities/museums-and-migration>

The supervisory team comprises Dr Sophie Fuggle, Dr Olga Bailey and Professor Steven Brown. The studentship is one of a set of fully funded Cultural Heritage Research Peak Studentships. These funded PhD Studentships offer an amazing opportunity to join our vibrant, award-winning cultural heritage research. Cultural heritage research at Nottingham Trent University has earned a Queen's Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education: the highest national honour for a UK university. Our mission is to create lasting, meaningful change throughout the world, and we believe that doctoral researchers are key to achieving that goal. Learn more about the 14 exciting projects here: https://www.ntu.ac.uk/c/cultural-heritage-research-peak-studentships <https://www.ntu.ac.uk/c/cultural-heritage-research-peak-studentships>

The deadline for applications is *18 February 2022.*

To discuss potential projects please get in touch with Dr Sophie Fuggle - (sophie.fuggle /at/ ntu.ac.uk).