[Commlist] three post-doctoral fellowships at U of Leeds: music culture in the age of streaming

Thu Nov 25 12:03:43 GMT 2021

Below are details of three post-doctoral fellowships at the University of Leeds, to work with me for four years on a European funded research project /Music Culture in the Age of Streaming/.

The positions are from 1 June 2022 to 31 May 2026. The closing date for applications is 14 December, video interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place 10-12 January.

Applicants need to have a PhD or have submitted their dissertation for examination by the time of application. PDRF3 requires fluency in Chinese.

I’d be grateful if you could share these details with anyone you think would be interested and qualified.

PDRF1 https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=AHCMC1066
PDRF2 https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=AHCMC1067
PDRF3 https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=AHCMC1068