[Commlist] IFM Conference

Tue Aug 03 12:35:28 GMT 2021

We cordially invite you to the virtual edition of the *III Interactive Film and Media Conference that will take place online, from August 5th to August 7th, 2021*.

The conference’s focus is on new narratives, racialization, global crises, and social engagement. The presentations focus on media and interactivity, streaming, VR (virtual reality), interactive documentary, indigenous filmmaking, migrants’ representation, games, pandemic and racism, and more.

*Please visit our site to register (registration is free): https://interactivefilm.blogspot.com/p/program-and-registration.html <https://interactivefilm.blogspot.com/p/program-and-registration.html>*

We offer a new and exciting conference format, where the participants familiarize themselves with the presentations ahead of time, stimulating a more engaged and in-depth discussion during the conference’s panels.

*You can find the program and the video presentations are available on our conference website: https://interactivefilm.blogspot.com/ <https://interactivefilm.blogspot.com/>*