[Commlist] Lecturer in Media Production, UEA

Thu Jun 17 14:50:58 GMT 2021

In Media at the University of East Anglia we have a new full-time permanent post currently advertised. Come and work with us / or do pass on to any interested parties!

Lecturer in Media Production

Deadline July 8^th

‘… to work with our established team to develop our new BA in Film and Television Production as well as supporting ongoing work with our established MA in Film and TV Creative Practice.’

Further information and applications via:

https://myview.uea.ac.uk/webrecruitment/pages/vacancy.jsf?latest=01007907