[Commlist] Sound on Screen conference

Thu Jun 10 15:29:01 GMT 2021

        Oxford Brookes University Music and Film scholars present the
        inaugural /Sound on Screen/ online conference, 16th-18th June,
        2021,

*Keynote (12:45pm, 17th June): Emilio Audissino: Biblical References and Ominous Anticipations in John Williams's for /Raiders of the Lost Ark/*

This exciting three day online event features international scholars presenting innovative and interesting papers exploring different aspects of sound on screen.

Topics covered include:

  * close readings of film scores and sound design (old and new)
  * Sound design, space and architecture
  * Scores for documentaries and archive film
  * Television scores
  * Use of Pre-existing music
  * library music, authorship and more...

*All are welcome, to see the full programme and access links for the sessions, please register at: https://sound_on_screen_2021.eventbrite.com <https://sound_on_screen_2021.eventbrite.com/>*

More details and documentation of the event can be found on our facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/Sound-On-Screen-I-Online-Conference-182797050050706> and twitter <https://twitter.com/2021sound?lang=en>.

Any queries, please contact (SoundOnScreen2021 /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(SoundOnScreen2021 /at/ gmail.com)>

#2021Sound, @2021Sound