[Commlist] Oral History and the Media Conference

Thu May 27 15:03:45 GMT 2021

OHS2021 Oral History and the Media Online Conference - 9-10 July 2021- BOOKINGS OPEN!

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to share news that the Oral History Society (UK) Annual Conference 2021, onOral History and the Media,will now take place on Friday 9th and Saturday 10th July 2021in an online format, and that bookings are now OPEN!

We’re delighted to be joined by our plenary speakers:

  *

    Alan Dein (BBC Radio) on The Voices on the Cutting Room Floor

  *

    Professor Margaretta Jolly (University of Sussex) on Ms.Represented:
    Oral Histories and Feminism in the Media

  *

    Steve Humphries (Testimony Films) on The Art of the Intimate Interview

  *

    Charlotte Knowles and Michelle Scarlett (Independent Film Trust)
    onColdharbourVR - using oral histories in 360 degrees

For provisional conference programme, please click here <https://www.ohs.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/OHS_conf2021_prov_prog_4th.pdf>

For information and bookings, please click here. <https://www.ohs.org.uk/conferences>