[Commlist] CFP: Folia Toruniensia

Mon Mar 22 14:01:50 GMT 2021

On behalf of the editorial office of the scientific journal 'Folia Toruniensia' (pISSN 1641–3792, eISSN 2657-4837, DOI 10.12775/FT), I would like to invite you to cooperate.

FT is a scientific periodical publication of the Provincial Public Library – the Copernicus Library in Toruń, published in cooperation with the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. The journal contains articles devoted to archival studies, library, and information sciences. The journal's mission is to serve as a forum where the international scholars and scientists present their research since the 16th volume (2016) has been published in the formula Open Access, non-exclusive license Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0). <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0/>

The Editorial Team of 'Folia Toruniensia' currently collects materials for the subsequent volumes. We are asking you to consider preparing articles for publication in our journal. Presently the publishing process is carried out using the Academic Platform of Journals (http://apcz.umk.pl/czasopisma/index.php/FT/index <http://apcz.umk.pl/czasopisma/index.php/FT/index>) content management system. Therefore, please report texts by APJ. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that by the commitments made, we are planning to close the 21st volume by the end of April 2021.

*We are ready to pay you for the article that will undergo the reviewing procedure (double-blind review process), 400 zlotys (~84 euro / ~100 dollars).*

More information about us:

Academic Platform of Journals (OJS) <http://apcz.umk.pl/czasopisma/index.php/FT/index>

Academia.edu <https://independent.academia.edu/FoliaToruniensia>

ResearchGate.net <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Folia_Toruniensia2>